In the second stage of Shane’s odyssey through the Middle East, he travels to exotic and mysterious Turkey. As well as exploring the historical and cultural foundations of this colourful country, he experiences the legacy of the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires and then creates a contemporary twist on those Turkish flavours.
- Amazon Prime Video announces new Australian Original documentary Warriors On The Field – which explores the deeply personal and poignant stories of three Indigenous AFL players
- Lisa Duff of EQ Media Group is among growing number of local producers struggling to crew productions in Australia
- ON AIR: How the Nazis Lost the War series to premiere on SBS from 6th June at 5:30pm
- Thomas Jane to star in ABC crime series ‘Troppo’
- ON AIR: Silvia Colloca’s Cook Like an Italian returns to our screens for Series 2 on SBS Food – 8:30pm Wednesday 8 April